School Improvement Team
Key responsibilities: Develop the quality and capacity of school-to-school support and ensure that all school improvement is highly effective in supporting schools to maintain and improve their Ofsted judgements and pupil outcomes.
- Identify schools within the Alliance that need additional school improvement support
- Work alongside key school improvement partners to risk assess schools within the Alliance in need of school-to-school support; develop an appropriate, sustainable support package
- Respond to outcomes of peer, LA and other reviews and Ofsted inspection to support schools to act on key areas for improvement
- Ensure that capacity is built across the Alliance to deliver school-to-school support
- Ensure that the Alliance effectively recruits, trains, deploys and QAs Specialist Leaders in Education (SLEs) and other system leaders
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of school-to-school support and school improvement services.
- Support applications for and delivery of school improvement grants (e.g. Strategic School Improvement Fund and Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund)